First, make sure you know:
- your ccil.org email address “yourID@ccil.org”
- the password given to you when your ccil.org account was created on Google Apps for Non-Profits (GAFNP)
- a different password that only you know.
Next, on your Macintosh, start the Apple Mail program
- Under Mail menu, select Accounts.
- In the right-hand of the Internet Accounts window, click on Google.
- Where requested, enter your email address “yourID@ccil.org” without quotes and click NEXT.
- Where requested, enter your password and click NEXT.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the legalese and click ACCEPT.
- Type your desired password where new password is requested.
- Type your desired password again where confirm password is requested and click NEXT.
- You will see a list of your GAFNP services (apps) for which you are eligible as a CCIL member.
- Make sure that at least Mail is checked and click Done.
- In the left-hand panel of the Internet Accounts window you will see your email address.
- If this is the first time you have accessed your ccil.org email on GAFNP, you will receive three email messages from the Gmail team. This confirms that you are receiving email correctly.